We are entering into our 3rd snow day this week. The forecast for tonight is for some freezing rain and snow. At 3 PM it was cloudy and they called school for tomorrow. The roads are nearly all cleared – except for some patches of snow/ice on the neighborhood roads – the most we are supposed to get is an inch. I mean really people…why not wait to see if we actually get some snow or ice and then cancel – or more realistically delay opening until mid-morning – since it is supposed to be mid 40’s tomorrow.
We’ll cancel school totally. The good news is that the daycare has been plowed and open from 7 AM Monday morning.